RAY OF HOPE has established the following personal information protection policy, and will promote the protection of personal information by establishing a system for the protection of personal information.
- Management of personal information
- In order to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of your personal information, we will take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system and management system, and implement safety measures to strictly manage your personal information.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- Personal information received from customers will be used only for displaying advertisements and will not be used for any other purpose.
- Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- We will appropriately manage the personal information we receive from our customers and will not disclose it to any third party, except in the following cases
- When there is consent from the customer
- When disclosing information to a company to which the Company outsources operations in order to provide services requested by the customer
- When disclosure is required by law.
- Security measures for personal information
- We take all possible measures for security to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Compliance with and review of laws, regulations, and standards
- In addition to complying with Japanese laws and regulations and other standards applicable to personal information held by the Company, the Company will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about our handling of personal information, please contact us at the following address.